Tuesday, October 16, 2007

There's A New Blogger in Town

Well what can a say, I follow the crowd. I joined the bandwagon. Everyone has blogs and I wanted to have one too. I have a My Space account but it is not the best blog because you have to have a My Space account to view it. So I have created this one. However, this is not as user friendly to put together like My Space is. I am experimenting with this and trying to figure out how it all works. I am not exactly happy with the format yet, but I will figure it out!

Things are fine in sunny Arizona. The weather is cooling down to the 80's. Mostly upper and mid eighties. Hey, I'll take it! I took Chloe out for a walk yesterday during the middle of the day-something I have not done in a while! My dad brought me some canned pumpkin so I have been going wild with pumpkin bread and pumpkin cookies. Eating them that is. Thus, the need for a long walk. I have to say the bread was ick. And for 2 sticks of butter you would expect a lot more than a big hard brick.

Don has been really busy with his Masters Program and I pretty much stare at Chloe all day. But I enjoy staring at her. I think she gets tired of staring at me though. And well that is about all for right now. Bye!

2 comments:

ottspot said...

Welcome welcome. Our blog is www.willonanza.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Melissa, so fun to see you guys! Glad you joined the fun. It looks like you either got a new camera or got your old one fixed--lots more pics of Chloe! -Lauren