

Okay so I have a little bone to pick! What is up with EBAY???!!! Do I not get the purpose of Ebay? THOUGHT it was to get good deals on things, so here is what I don't understand-why do people pay prices on EBAY that are way more expensive than just buying them at the store? Someone please help me understand this mystery! I am bringing this up because I was looking for some tights on Ebay to go with Chloe's Halloween Fairy costume. Someone told me to check Ebay for a good deal. So retail these tights are going for $7.00. Ebay...The bid is now at $30.00. Why would anyone pay $30.00 for an accessory to a Halloween costume. I know they are cute, but COME ON PEOPLE!!! So I was a little bit irritated. I know these tights are sold out at Gymboree, but it is not like they are made out of gold thread. So that is what I have to say about Ebay. Except for I do have one nice thing to say about Ebay. I bought an entertainment armoir for $75 from Ebay and I think I got a steal of a deal on that one. Brand New-Put together-picked up in the area. Awesome. Oh here is another example- A Baby Bumbo at the store- 39.00, no shipping charges, no wait. Ebay, $40.00 plus shipping, plus waiting. Why?? I just don't get it. Have a great day!
1 comment:
I have noticed that problem with ebay as well. Who are these people? People that are so rich that they can't be bothered to leave their home to shop, but not rich enough that they just hire someone to do that stuff for them?
Post a Comment