Don told me this year was the best Father's Day he had ever had. Granted, the bar was pretty low.
The girls cut these letters out for him to see first thing in the morning and we filled his shoes with candy. And then I made him the most delicious omelette I have ever made in my life. It was nothing short of a work of art.
I also bought him a suit. Okay, truth is, I bought myself I suit. And it was worth it. I bought it mostly for fun. I thought he would never keep it because it is a little more flashy than he normally wears. And I couldn't believe it but I actually guessed the right size too. And let me tell you, it is a nice suit. And he likes it. And decided to keep it. I wish I had taken a picture because boy, it is a nice suit. I think I mentioned that already.
And I made him a tres leches cake and we watched the NBA Finals last game, and that would be the first and last NBA game that I watched all season.
And then I took the next week off from all cooking, cleaning and laundry, because I was a really good wife and needed a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment