Friday, November 6, 2015

Wicked and More Halloween

 Back on October 2nd-

My friend texted me Friday and said, "what are you doing tonight? Call me!" I called her back and jokingly said "let me guess. You have tickets to Wicked and you need someone to go with you." And then she replied ,"yes. How did you know." It took me a couple minutes to realize she wasn't playing along with me. And that is how I ended up watching Wicked from the 14th row Friday night. And then I bought a lottery ticket and won 1 billion dollars. Just kidding. That part didn't happen. I love Katie. We always have a fantastic time together. The show was outstanding. 



 I felt all rich and famous because a week later  we sat in the front row for a Suns pregame. We  were even on tv. Don's brother told us he saw us every time they made a free throw shot. and we sat right by this kid who apparently is dressed like a famous basketball player, and I guess this kid is semi famous on twitter for his get up. The girls didn't really care about the game. They cared about the 15 dollar cotton candy though and we spent a good portion of the game convincing them we would buy them better treats afterwards. At the end of the game we walked up to the very top rows of the stadium. And Chloe got a nosebleed...yes that really did happen. Chloe got a nosebleed in the nosebleed.
 This is us at our Friend's Halloween party. You can't see what is in Oscar's grocery cart, but Don put a piece of leftover pizza in it.



No comments: