Sunday, May 3, 2015

10 Years

You know what is sad? when you have your 10 year anniversary, and your plans to celebrate are foiled because of a babysitting snaffoo and all you do is get some pizza.  Albeit, the pizza was delicious, we went to Spinato's our favorite pizza place, but probably not the best place for an anniversary dinner.  We were seated so close to other patrons that it was awkward to even talk because anything you said, could be heard by your neighbors.  We would know, we heard the entirety of their conversation.  Anyway. We decided to have a do over.  It is like our 10 year anniversary Year.  At any rate, I am glad I married Don. He is pretty spectacular.  He is an attentive husband and father and after 10 years, he just keeps getting better.

2 comments:

ottspot said...

I think our ten year was on a Sunday and our friends invited us over for dinner and we ate tacos. Which is pretty much exactly the same as when we got married and didn't honeymoon and said we'd go to Europe for our 10 year instead.

ottspot said...

I think our ten year was on a Sunday and our friends invited us over for dinner and we ate tacos. Which is pretty much exactly the same as when we got married and didn't honeymoon and said we'd go to Europe for our 10 year instead.