Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easter

 Oscar is over 9 months now.  Bald as ever.  He is crawling and into everything.  He started out with his army crawl and he has moved into normal crawling. I miss his army crawl. It was amazing to see how fast he could slither around. He was super fast.  Now he has moved to standing up with support and climbing onto everything he can.  Walking is in his very near future.  He loves eating.  He is my best eater so far.  He will eat anything.  And he takes such joy in being fed.  He will go to anyone and just loves anyone who will pay attention to him.  He is taking swimming lessons too and enjoys it *most of the time.  we love him.
 I made this chocolate torte for Easter. It was a 2 day process.  It wasn't a perfect presentation, but not bad for my first time using a springform pan.  And I even tried to decorate the top. All in all, it wasn't a total flop.

 I was very proud of myself. So I took too many pictures.
 Here we are at Julie's house, Easter Sunday.




Chloe left this note for the Easter Bunny, she wanted the Easter Bunny to not forget about Troy and Lyla.

No comments: