Monday, November 24, 2014

 Don made Chloe a high stack of pancakes this morning.
 Last week we had dinner with some old friends, Ardie and Cheryl, and we took this picture so I could showcase my double chin.
 But I did get this picture, pretty much the best picture ever taken.  Oscar in suspenders makes me extremely happy.
 I love reading papers Chloe brings home from school and getting a glimpse into her world.  I didn't know that swinging counted as a talent.
 Macie put a tootsie roll on her teeth and said, "Look Mom I'm Olaf!" Speaking of Macie, I really miss her.  She went to St. David with her little cousin Lyla and it has been so quiet around here.  But I hear she is having a lot of fun without us.  I miss her!
 With every baby, I have come home to find something hilarious that Don has engineered to assist him in his Dad-ly duties.  He hadn't come up with anything hilarious for Oscar yet...until now.  I came home to find Oscar in his crib, asleep, as lullabies accompanied dancing kaleidoscope images on a precariously positioned Tablet. Oh, and he had blue shorts over his red jumper. This was after he woke up..But when I first came home...

 he was like this.
 This is a Thank you note written by Chloe, I love it.
And Target set up a special picture taking backdrop next to their Frozen merchandise, which unfortunately is already sold out of the Anna nightgown I so desperately need for Christmas. And oh, good luck finding an Elsa ornament.  (grrrrr.)

No comments: