Thursday, February 28, 2013


Things We have been obsessed with recently:


 Macie has switched from Spring dresses to bathing suits.  And yes, I let her wear it to Chic Fil A today.  And today of course was the day I ran into a college roommate, who was on a totally random vacation in Mesa. She lives in California and I have not seen her for ...holy crap, 12 years.  How twilight zone is that that we meet in a Chic Fil A at 2 in the afternoon, and she had no reason to be in Mesa other than they wanted to go to a sunny place for a couple's getaway!  Well at any rate, I still can't get over the coincidence.  Oh, and I hardly ever go to Chic Fil A.   You know you don't really realize how weird some of the things you do are, until you run into someone that you haven't seen in years, and then realize wow, I brought my child out in public in a bathing suit.  But I give myself kudos.  I actually was wearing make up AND jeans, not my usual maxi skirt.  So, I think I was pretty high class, don't you?

 My girls are also obsessed with the current Happy Meal Ballet Barbies.  In fact, they fought so much about who got to play with it, that I went to McDonalds and bought another happy meal for the sole purpose of getting another one.  And it was well worth it.  And I also bought 2 cherry pies, and I think I might go buy some more today.  They are so delicious.  I don't care what anyone else says, McDonalds is delicious. There, I said it.  Macie carries her little barbie around 24/7 and tells me all about it.  Well I am pretty sure she is...I can understand the "wina" part, not quite sure what she is telling  about the "wina" but I think it is along the lines of "I love her, she is so pretty, look she has pretty shoes, and look I can dance like her." Something like that.

3 comments:

ottspot said...

I think it is funny that someone living in California would go to Arizona for a sunny getaway. That is what people in Utah go to California for.

M.M.M. said...

Perspective Erin, it's all perspective.

M.M.M. said...

You should come to AZ for a sunny getaway! ; )