Sunday, July 1, 2012

 It was another super week.  I was enjoying finally feeling better after my bout with hand, foot, mouth disease, and 2 days later I noticed a tickle in my throat.  I said to myself, surely I am not getting sick again.  But I did.  And why is it that every stage of the cold, is equally awful.  I can't decide which symptom I think is the worst.  First it is the sore throat.  Then it is the stuffy nose.  Then the plugged ears.  And then not being able to smell, (which actually might be the worse being that it ruins my favorite past time:eating).  And finally the phlegm moves into your throat and you spend the next week coughing it out.  I do not think it is fair that you can get a cold when it is 112 degrees outside.  It feels like your head is submerged in a hot tub.  I hate colds.  The end.

And in other news, Macie figured out how to climb onto the bathroom counter via the commode. 
Chloe's cousin came to our house this weekend.  They dressed up as Ariel.  Both of them.  They got on their bellies and tried "swimming" on the carpet.  But then they figured out that it was a really slow way to get around, so they turned themselves into the human Ariel.                                     
   And then they took a billion pictures of each other.                                                                                As you can see, they are real tom boys.


 Some of these poses makes me think they got a hold of some People Magazines.  Doesn't this pose look exactly like the way they all pose on the red carpet?    So I was pretty proud.  My greatest dreams and aspirations for my daughters is for them to become Hollywood celebrities.  Because they are the happiest, most well adjusted people on the planet. 



1 comment:

ottspot said...

I thought of you yesterday when the nursery leader announced that several of the nursery kids are out with HF&M disease. Hopefully we infected the rest of them this week! If there is ever some rampantly contagious fatal disease the Mormons will be the first to go.