Your right, there isn't a 3 year old out there who sings that beautifully and I will watch the wiggles when she becomes their newest member.
I vote for Chelsey! She's an awesome singer! (Sorry, I suck at computers - that comment above was from me. I thought I was going to get to edit it but they just took it away completely. I was only trying to make sure I spelled Chelsey's name right!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your right, there isn't a 3 year old out there who sings that beautifully and I will watch the wiggles when she becomes their newest member.
I vote for Chelsey! She's an awesome singer! (Sorry, I suck at computers - that comment above was from me. I thought I was going to get to edit it but they just took it away completely. I was only trying to make sure I spelled Chelsey's name right!)
Post a Comment