Have you ever thought your baby makes up to do lists while they are lying in their crib at night? I believe they do. I am pretty sure this is what is on Chloe's to do list:
1. Cry. Especially in the early morning to get my lazy mom out of bed and to come rescue ME!
2. Eat Breakfast. Throw 95% of it on the floor.
3. Right after mom washes my hands, run to food on the floor and play with it before mom has a chance to get me in the bath.
4. Bath. Make sure to turn water off at least 23 times. Stand up, do not let body soak.
5. Get hair washed. Put "No tears" shampoo suds right in eyes. Cry.
6. Get dressed. Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT let mom put one of those restricting contraptions on my toosh. Squirm incessantly so mom gives up putting pants on.
7. Ah ha!! Take the diaper off and RUN!!!
8. Play, cry, play, cry, play, cry.
9. Lunch. Rub food all over clean clothes.
10. Repeat #'s 3-7
11. Nap time. Poop in diaper approximately 10 minutes later, thus requiring the assistant of adult and an adequate amount of time to stall.
12. Throw roll of toilet paper in toilet.
13. Pick up used tissue in toilet and carry onto carpet. Drop.
14. Watch mom scream and dry heave.
15. While mom cooks dinner, hang on legs and fake cry. Repeat Titanic motto :"I'll Never let go, I'll never let go. "
16. Dinner. Repetat #'s 3-7.
17. Play with dad.
18. Act like an angel.
19. Listen to dad tell mom "See Melissa, she listens to me. "
20. Laugh to myself.
21. Bedtime.
22. Make up new to do list. Try every day to come up with at least one new item. "You can do it Chloe!"
23. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is hilarious! Don't you love the food messes. And the dinner-time tantrums. Some things are just built into babies, I guess.
I have to say, even though it's mischevous, one of my favorite things in the world is a little nakee bum running away down the hallway! :)
Oh my goodness. SO FUNNY! BTW - no I didn't get anything in the mail yet, but now I am anxiously waiting!!!
Post a Comment