Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Boring Blog...don't look, you might fall asleep.

Well...nothing really new to report. But no news is good news. I have been trying to get some pictures of Chloe to fill in some empty picture frames in her room, but she is a hard subject. Anyway, I tried. The above picture is of her in her Christmas dress..that I bought for pictures...but ya, that never happened.
This is us on Valentines Day. We got Italian food and I was sufficiently stuffed. I told Don that I knew the way to the restaurant and that I could find it...we drove around for an hour (okay more like a half hour). But at least there was no wait when we got there.
Dolly, these pictures are for you...thanks for the dress!!!


Don's dad and Chloe.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That's so funny you saw Camilla! Ah, the good ol' days. Little Chloe is looking so grown up. I love her outfits, she's so well dressed! It looks like you guys are dressing for spring already down there.

ME said...

You sound like me - I never know what to write. So, I have to create stuff. That pink dress is so cute on Chloe - well, really, everything is, but I love that dress.

Leisa Waldron said...

Melly!

So you can go to playlist.com and then you just choose your songs and upload them into a page element when you customize your blog. If I can do it...I know you can. How are you guys? Chloe is just so cute every time I look at her!

Leisa Waldron said...

Chloe's dress is so cute...oh ya...and I tagged you. You're it! Check out my blog for the rules!