
So this is the last week of Don's school vacation. Poor soul. I do not envy him. I still have nightmares where I am trying to write a 20 page research paper in one hour, that I had all semester to do. I always wake up very relieved!
So here are some little tid bits about the past little while. Did you know Cold Stone Creamery gives you free ice cream for your birthday? Go to their website to sign up. It takes a little effort to get the coupon, but ahhhhh, the reward is worth it!!
Yesterday I went to Target and I was VERY proud of myself that I stuck to my list of mandatory items. If I hadn't, I would have come home with:
*Valentine themed Door hangings
* Valentine Bath towels/hand towels
* throw pillows (a tiny obsession of mine)
* Valentine themed outfits for Chloe
* This really awesome shirt for me.
* A PB sandwich from the Food stand. They are a dollar and they are delicous. It is a PB sandwich without the crust.
Sigh. I could go on, but I won't. I really love that store. Except for their really crappy return policies. That I do not love.
And lastly, I dyed my hair trying to get it back to my natural very dark brown color, and it turned out looking gothic. And that really annoyed me. And I just have to say if it were possible to have short hair for most of the time, but then long hair for just a few days when you wanted to leave it down, that would be ideal. But alas, if you want long hair you can never have short hair...and I guess it works the other way around too. Long story short, my hair is driving me crazy.
And I have managed to write a lot about pretty much nothing! So here are some pictures!
Just another day at the Mommy Spa!
Just another day at the Mommy Spa!And...Chloe!!


5 comments:
Chloe's hair looks red in these pics...where did that come from? Also, never let your husband highlight your hair on a Friday night in the summer when you are bored. Just a lesson I've learned in the past that your blog reminded me of. (Although I think it was the dye's fault more than his application!)
Look at her! She is really growing up. Her hair has grown a lot. I agree completely about the target thing... I gave in to the Valentine socks for me and a Valentine sweater for Maddie. They are just so good at tempting you! :)
Liz mentioned that you might come up--I hope you do! My mom is coming Feb. 4th...unfortunately I will be preoccupied with studying for the Bar Exam but we could still hang out during the day when I can't study because my kids are needing me or something.
Yes yes! Please come visit us! If you need a place to stay we have a spare room and bathroom too!
So, so excited!
I agree - Target is a dangerous store! I could easily blow hundreds of dollars in their without blinking an eye. Too bad we all can't win the lottery!
Post a Comment