Well hope everyone had a spooky Halloween. Let me tell you a little about ours! The night started out at The Church Trunk or Treat. I did not dress up in our trash costumes because Chloe was hard to carry with that thing on. Chloe looked pretty darn cute in her costume. Except her hat would not stay on her head and was always in her eyes. She couldn't figure it out and keep reaching to the sky trying to grab this weird pink think in her line of vision. She also thought her little shoes were delicious. I thought my hot dog and cupcake were delicious.
And here she is in her car seat on our way to the next Halloween Party. This party was for Don's Real Esate Masters Program. It was quite the swanky party. Delicious Food and nice people. We made quite the splash with our entrance. The fellow party goers liked our trash costumes and Chloe always makes a nice accessory. People thought she was pretty cute and she was the only baby/child there, so she had no competition. It is nice going to a place where babies aren't a dime a dozen, because I have realized people really like babies! Especially when they don't see them very often!

This is a picture of one of the nice people we met at the party. She gushed over Chloe, which pretty much is the best thing you can do for a new mom. Unfortunately I did not get many pictures of Chloe's first Halloween. BUT...a couple people told me that her costume looked like something a baby in an Anne Geddes Photograph would wear, so I am thinking of putting her in it again and trying to copy some Anne Geddes Photos. What do you think?
After the party we drive down the street by ASU known for its excellent people watching, and saw some "tasteful" costumes. Note to girls: If you are trying to look trashy, at least be creative and try something different besides a bunny, devil, or an angel. Then we came home and went to sleep. And well, that was our Halloween!
2 comments:
She is precious. I say YES, go for Anne Geddes!
Hey Melissa, me and Gianna enjoyed checking out your blog spot right now. Gianna's like "oh man I got competition." I love your blogs, their hilarious and witty. Pictures are so cute. Don't you love hearing how cute your baby is all the time. Well, its funny how dolled up she is all the time. Bow in the hair. I'm a little lazy with Gianna. Only on Sundays do I go all out. Well, I smell a stinky diaper. Something funny--We went to Outback and there is a dessert there called "Chocolate Thunder from Down Under." And I said "oh Gianna makes those for me." And so that's been our joke from then on. Take care. Kristi.
Post a Comment