Friday, November 13, 2009

Who's the Boss?

So my daughter thinks she is pretty sneaky.

She is up to her usual.

Changing clothes a billion times a day.

Today while I was loading the washing machine she found her dirty pink cloud pajamas and decided this would be her next outfit of choice.

I have no idea why. I am pretty sure the deciding factor was me saying "no."

So every time I came around she slammed her bedroom door.

Gee. I wonder what she was doing.

I think it is funny that she thinks slamming the door hides her naughtiness.

And well, what do you know, she comes out of the room wearing her dirty pink cloud pajamas.

And then says to me, "Hi Mommy!" And then runs away before I get a chance to see.

Lovely.

Well you know what. It is not going to bother me today because I reneged on my promise. I bought myself a Christmas gift. The Glee soundtrack. BUT I had a gift card to Best Buy so it doesn't count.

So I am going to go take a deep breath and listen to this song.

How can this not make you gleeful?




Happy Birthday R. You are an all star!!!!!

No comments: