Well. This week was pretty crazy busy. And tonight I capped it off with my 10 year HS reunion. I debated going. The tickets were 60 bucks. It was supposed to be at the "Wrigley Mansion." I thought 60 bucks was a little much, even for a mansion. But last minute my friend suggested we ditch our men and go together. So that is what we did. Also, last minute the locale changed from the Wrigley Mansion to some little restaurant by a man made lake. Which you know what, was pretty nice after all. Even though I
complained that it was still 60 bucks and not at a mansion.

So...my HS reunion. I am glad I went. I did have a good time. It was fun seeing some old friends.

Although I am not really digging my make up in these pictures.
High School. What an interesting time. I had moments tonight when I felt like I was back in High School. Mostly good. A few awkward. Which pretty much sums up High School for me.

Mostly good times...a few awkward.

Oh and we got dinner too.
I can't think of anything else to say.
It was an...interesting...night.
1 comment:
Ug. Mine is coming up next summer and I am just praying I won't be pregnant. I am looking forward to seeing some people. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment