I am having one of those weeks where I send a little message up to heaven in my head where I say, "Mom-thanks for not putting me in the driveway with a sign that says "Free."
Kids. What's the matter with kids these days. (let's see how many pop culture phrases I can use in my post today. The person who can pick them all out gets Chloe)
Lest anyone call CPS on me, let me assure you she is my earth, moon, and stars.
But sometimes patience is not my virtue.
Especially when it comes to temper tauntrums.
So is this where the real job begins? Have I officially reached the point where my duties go beyond clothing, feeding, and sheltering my little babe?
Is this the point where I start molding her into a responsible human being and a future contributing member of society?
I mean...gosh. Like that's not a huge responsibility.
I suddenly feel very tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment