So I put an old bunkbed on Craigslist for my Dad.
It was red and metal. Out of style, but in good shape.
I got an offer for 20 bucks.
I said, Deal!
The couple came to pick it up.
Guy says, "Where's the ladder?"
I say-crap.
I find it though. The ladder is not in good condition. But all it needs is to be spray painted red. Would take 5 minutes.
They look like they are having second thoughts.
"Would you take 10 dollars because of the ladder? I mean now we are going to have to buy spray paint."
I said, okay.
But now that I think about it, I think, wow that is really lame.
Do you agree with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess you should have said "Okay...spray paint costs $3 or less...so I'll take $17." Their logic.
Post a Comment