Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don's Christmas Present




Best parts:
You can even dispense toothpaste with one hand.

And

Available in an elegant chrome finish.

4 comments:

Christine said...

First of all, I have been reading your blog for awhile now as I read Maggie's and there is a link for yours on hers. Secondly, I think you're a great writer - very witty. Third, my kids love this toothpaste dispenser thing (the ads I mean - we don't actually have one). They see the ads on Qubo and are quite sure that all of these infomercial products are the best inventions EVER!

ottspot said...

This is another of Will's favorite ads...he reminds me every time I put toothpaste on his toothbrush. "Mom with touch and brush you get toothpaste with one touch!"...now I know why they put ads for things that aren't really kid products in the middle of Dora.

ME said...

We want this at our house, too!! My kids swear they'll be better teethbrushers if they have it! :)

What's for dinner? said...

My kids know that infomercial by heart! they talk about it all of the time and beg me for it!