Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things that gross me out.

Well I am doing my maid job.

And I just have to tell someone this.

I hate shower loofahs.

Why would anyone save used loofahs, and put them in a large basket in the bathroom cupboard?

Were you planning on using one of them again?

I mean ewww. I just can't stop thinking of the nasty things living in those loofahs.

Please world. Just use a wash cloth.

Or a bar of soap.

It just grosses me out.

On the plus side, I found some lip gloss for Chloe and some Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom body spray for me.


1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Apparently you live in my sub conscience. Or at least in my dream last night.


I must be already dreaming of warmer weather. I'll let you know when I'm sick of sweaters and heading down your way...

P.S. I haven't forgotten about your "thing". I couldn't have even picked my own nose in the last 3 months if I wanted to. Not that I have or anything...