As with anything involving my Dad, he got out his harp and made his niece sing with him. He tried to get my cousin to play the Maracas, he is a talented drummer, but my cousin declined. I wonder why. So I filled in. And I found out it does not take a talented drummer to play the Maracas. I am grateful I did not have my violin there. I got off easy with the Maracas.
My Dad played "El Candor Pasa." Also known as the Simon and Garfunkel song, "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail." No I am serious. The words go, "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail. Yes I would. If I only could. I surely would. hmmm hmmmm." Hippies were weird.I think he needs the spanish words to the song about a bird. And than no one would understand what they were singing about anyway. Better than a hammer and nail. In my opinion.

This doll looked rather creepy to me just laying on the floor.

This doll looked rather creepy to me just laying on the floor.
We took turns getting ill, in the sit and spin, courtesy of Chloe. Her hair looks like a wig in this picture, doesn't it?
3 comments:
Is that the cousin you met at the cougar statue one time? Who was getting married?
yes, same cousin : (
That is sad. Sorry to hear it.
Post a Comment