Friday, January 11, 2013


This week:
* I made Chloe wear pants to school today because it was cold.  And when I dropped her off at school she refused to get out of the car because she was afraid "my friends will laugh at me."  Because she was wearing pants.  Holy Cow, heaven help me.
*Macie has an ear infection, so I took her to the Dr.  On the way home, she threw up all over herself and car seat.  And then when I put her in the bathtub to clean her up, she pooped. Like 3 days worth.  sorry to be graphic, but it was no ordinary, run of the mill mess.  And then she was much happier.  Evidently she got those 2 things out of the way and felt much better, despite her ear issues.
* I bought my very first pair of skinny jeans, since it turns out I won't be getting pleasantly plump over the next few months as originally planned.  They are a nice consolation prize, but I think I would rather be getting plump. 
* Chloe cleaned her room today, all on her own accord.  I asked her if she had been learning about organizing in school. (because my cleaning lessons don't seem to have much affect). And she told me, "actually I learned about it at church.  My teacher asked me what I could do nice for my Mom, and I said I could clean my room and hang up hearts."

All's well that ends well.
I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad for the funny and cute update. Sorry that skinny jeans are your consolation prize.